B. A. A. Meet February 10

The seventeenth annual indoor open handicap meet of the Boston Athletic Association, will be held on Saturday evening, February 10, at 7.30 o'clock in Mechanics Hall, Boston. Entries will close on Monday, January 29. A large number of athletic associations in all parts of the country, including those of Harvard, Yale Pennsylvania, Princeton, Dartmouth, Cornell, Amherst, Brown, Williams, Wesleyan, Maine. Tufts, Bowdoin and Holy Cross will make entries. Harvard will be represented in all the open events.

In the relay races, Harvard will meet Yale, and the Freshmen will race Yale 1909. Arrangements for the interclass series depend on the number of Freshmen who qualify in the trial races to be held in the Gymnasium at the end of the month. If there is enough material for two teams, one Freshman team will run in the interclass races and the other against Yale 1909. It has not been decided whether in the class races there will be three heats or only one race. Other relay races arranged are; Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth; Princeton vs. Cornell; Amherst vs. Brown; Williams vs. Wesleyan; Maine vs. Tufts.

Following are the events: Special events--2-mile run, championship; invitation 40-yard dash, scratch; New England intercollegiate open team race championship. Novice event--440-yard run, scratch. Handicap events--40-yard dash; 600-yard dash; 45-yard high hurdle race; putting 16-pound shot; high jump; 1000-yard run; 1-mile run.

There will be first, second, and third prizes in each regular event. Individual trophies will be awarded the members of the winning relay teams. Tickets at $1,50 each, in the Harvard section will be put on sale about February 1 at Leavitt & Peirce's.