Interclass Tennis Unfinished

The final round of the interclass tennis between the Seniors and Sophomores was not finished yesterday. In the singles each class won three matches. In the doubles the Seniors have won one match by default, but the other two matches are unfinished. The results follow:

Singles--J. M. Morse '07 defeated A. S. Dabney '09, by default; E. P. Pearson '09 defeated S. P. Henshaw '07, 9-7, 7-5; E. T. Dana '09 defeated H. W. Nichols '07, 6-2, 4-6, 6-3; A. M. Harlow '07 defeated O. B. Harriman '09, 6-2, 6-3; F. Goodale '07 defeated O. W. Knauth '09, 8-6, 6-3; R. H. Eggleston '09 defeated S. T. Stackpole '07, 6-2, 6-3.

Doubles--J. M. Morse '07 and S. P. Henshaw '07 defeated A. S. Dabney '09 and C. D. Moss '09, by default. The match of A. M. Harlow '07 and F. Goodale '07 vs. E. T. Dana '09 and O. B. Harriman '09 was stopped on account of darkness, with the first set 6-1 in favor of the latter and the second set 5-5. This match will be finished Tuesday afternoon. The match of S. T. Stackpole '07 and H. W. Nichols '07 vs. O. W. Knauth '09 and R. H. Eggleston '09 was not played at all, but will be played today at 11 o'clock.