Juniors Defeated Seniors at Hockey

The captains of the class hockey teams decided yesterday afternoon to postpone the hockey game between the Sophomores and the Juniors, which was scheduled to take place yesterday, until next Monday, and to play off the tie between the Seniors and Juniors.

The match resulted in favor of the Juniors, the score being 2 to 1. Aggressiveness made up for lack of team play and the game was very closely contested. All the scoring was done in the first half, in which the Juniors played the better game. In the second half the puck was carried up and down the rink continuously, but neither team could overcome its opponent's defense.

The summary: 1908.  1907. Dutton, l.e.  r.e., Claflin Butt, l.c.  r.c., Edgell Lovering, r.c.  l.c., Dick, Brooks Fraser-Campbell, r.e.  l.e., Stackpole Harding, c.p.  c.p., Lanahan Burton, p.  p., Rivinius Holloway, g.  g., Jones

Score--1908, 2; 1907, 1. Goals--Dutton, Claflin, Fraser-Campbell. Referee--H. A. Crosby '09. Timekeeper--M. B. Whitney '08. Time--15-minute halves.

Winners--Freshmen Game Postponed.

As the round-robin tournament between the three upper classes is still unfinished the game between the winners of the tournament and the Freshmen, which was scheduled for today, has been postponed.

Winners--Freshmen Game Postponed.