PROF. KUEHNEMANN LEAVES

On Lecture Tour Today.--Sails for Germany March 9.--His Work at Harvard.

Professor Eugene Kuehnemann, the visiting professor from the University of Breslau, who has given several German courses this half-year, will leave the University today in order to make a lecturing tour through the cities of the East and Middle West before his departure for Germany on March 9.

During the half-year Professor Kuehnemann has conducted German 6, on the German literature of the eighteenth century; German 19, on the German drama of the present time; and German 20c, a seminary course on Schiller's "Wallenstein." German 19 was conducted on Saturday mornings, and was also listed under the Afternoon and Saturday courses for Teachers, although open to everyone free of charge.

In addition to this regular work, Professor Kuehnemann conducted a course of five lectures on Goethe's "Faust" under the auspices of the Deutscher Verein. He also gave a talk on "Student Life in Germany" before the Deutscher Verein, and addressed the Graduate Club.

Outside of the University, Professor Kuehnemann has already given three out of a course of five lectures before the Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences, and has spoken before the new Bostoner Deutsche Gesellschaft, of which he is a member. He has also given numerous lectures in other cities near Boston.