DORMITORY RACES NEXT WEEK

Bumping Races Tuesday and Wednesday, and Level Race Thursday.

The dormitory crew races will be rowed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week. On Tuesday and Wednesday the bumping races will be held, such as were held last year, and from the racing these two days, the four best crews will be picked by Coach Wray and Captain Richardson. These crews will compete in a final level race on the 1 7-8 miles course in the basin on Thursday for the championship of the river.

The bumping races will be rowed upstream from the Boylston street bridge in two divisions, starting at 3.45 and 4.15 o'clock. The crews will be assigned positions in regard to their respective positions at the close of the races last year and on their merits this year. Claverly, Randolph, Westmorly, and Dunster-Dana-Drayton-Russell, the first four boats, will start in the order in which they finished last year. Hollis-Holworthy-Stoughton and Mt. Auburn street have been assigned places in the first division for their work this year.

The following crews will row in the second division: 1, Holyoke street; 2, Thayer; 3, Matthews; 4, Weld; 5, College House; 6, Grays; 7, Hollis-Holworthy-Stoughton second.

B. A. G. Fuller '00, who last year presented the Filley Cups, a perpetual challenge cup to be competed for each year, and a cup to be kept by the winning crew, has again offered a cup for the championship. The same regulations which governed the races last fall will be in force this year.