Further Plans for the John Harvard Celebration

At a meeting of the John Harvard Celebration Committee last night, it was decided that officers of the University shall be admitted free to the John Harvard celebration in the Stadium on the evening of November 29. Tickets will be placed in accessible places in the Square, where they may be obtained by application during the week of the celebration. Tickets will not be issued, however, to men now in the University, as they will be expected to march in the procession. No ladies will be admitted. Sub-committees will be appointed to arrange for the details of the celebration, which will include a bonfire, marching, and probably singing.

Dinner in Memorial Hall on Nov. 26.

President Eliot will preside at the dinner of the Memorial Society in Memorial Hall on November 26. All Harvard men, including officers, graduates and under- graduates, will be welcome to the dinner, though invitations will not be sent to every individual. The secretaries of the graduate classes will be asked to interest themselves and to let the members of their various classes know about the dinner. Special invitations are being sent to every Harvard Club in the country to send a delegate, so as to obtain a representative gathering of Harvard men. Two hundred tickets will be provisionally reserved for undergraduates, until it is known how many graduates wish to attend