1908 VS. 1909 FOOTBALL

On Soldiers Field at 3.30.--Chances Favor Seniors.

The Senior and Junior football teams will meet on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock in the first game of the interclass series.

The winner of today's game will meet the winner of the Sophomore-Freshman game for the class championship. On October 23, the Seniors defeated Milton Academy, 6 to 0, and a week later Milton beat the Juniors by the same score. The chances thus seem to favor the Senior team.

The teams will line up as follows: SENIORS.  JUNIORS. Giddens, l.e.  r.e., Dana Pell, l.t.  r.t., Murphy Russell, l.g.  r.g., Crandell Burt, c.  c., Ware O'Hare, r.g.  l.g., Ford Clark, r.t.  l.t., Dean Ball, r.e.  l.e., Whilletts Haskell, q.b.  q.b., Simons Fales, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Kelly Knoblauch, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Howard Burrage, f.b.  f.b., Cutler

1908 Cheering Notice.

All Seniors who can do so should be on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock to cheer the Senior team in the game with the Juniors. An effort is being made to have the interclass games played with absolute fairness and according to the rules. All are urged to co-operate to see that this is strictly carried out and that there is no interference with the teams or unfairness in any way. H. M. GILMORE.   H. C. KNOBLAUCH.

1909 Cheering Notice.

All Juniors should be on the field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock to cheer the team. Men are requested to keep back of the ropes and not to interfere with the progress of the game.   A. G. CABLE.   R. M. FIELD.

Field Open to University Only.

Soldiers Field will be open only to members of the University today. Some identification, such as a Bursar's card, Union membership card, or Co-operative ticket will be required to gain admission.

1908 Cheering Notice.

1909 Cheering Notice.

Field Open to University Only.