Educational Associations Meet

The annual meetings of the American Associations of History, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, and Organized Labor, will be held at Madison, Wisconsin, from Saturday, December 28, to Tuesday, December 31, inclusive. This year's meetings should be particularly interesting to members of the University owing to the unusually large number of Harvard graduates who are to play a prominent part in them. The conferences of the various societies will, as usual, consist in the reading of original papers by prominent members, followed by an informal general discussion. Another important features will be the continuance of the system of round tables established in the past two years, which consists in the division of the delegates to the general conference into smaller groups, for the purpose of facilitating informal discussion and argument.

The University will be represented at the various conferences by Professors T. N. Carver, A. C. Coolidge '87, C. H. Haskins, W. B. Munro '99, and J. Royce, and by Messrs. A. I. Andrews and R. B. Merriman '96. A large number of Harvard graduates, at present connected with other universities, will also figure at the conferences.