GEN. KUROKI IN CAMBRIDGE

Meeting to Welcome Him in Front of University Hall at 3.

General Baron Kuroki, the distinguished Japanese soldier and commander of one of the main Japanese armies during the whole of the war with Russia, will visit the University today. Major Henry L. Higginson '55, representing the Corporation, will call on General Kuroki early in the morning, and after a call on the Governor at the State House, the party will visit the Medical School, the Stadium, and points of interest about Cambridge. At 1 o'clock the Corporation will entertain the visitors at luncheon in the Trophy Room of the Union. After luncheon, General Kuroki and his suite will visit University Hall, leaving there at 3 o'clock. At that hour, all members of the University who would like to join in an informal greeting to the General are invited to assemble in front of the Hall. A brief address will be made from the steps of the south entry by J. D. White '07, and it is hoped that the General will respond. An opportunity for cheering will be given as the visitors leave the Yard by the west gate.

The following men are requested to report to J. Reynolds, Jr., '07, at the south entry of University Hall at 2.40 o'clock to assist in receiving the General:

1907--R. L. Bacon, G. W. Bailey, D. G. Field, H. Foster, Jr., W. Goodwin, R. B. Gregg, J. H. Ijams, J. M. Morse.

1908--C. Apollonio, G. G. Ball, P. E. Dutcher, G. Emerson, H. M. Gilmore, J. Richardson.

1909--R. M. Faulkner, H. Gray, L. K. Lunt, O. Lyding, F. Schenck.

1910--E. C. Bacon, R. C. Brown, R. W. Hall, C. C. Little, S. M. Lowrey.