GOVERNMENTAL ELECTIONS

Voting Today in Cambridge.--Harvard Graduates Nominated.

The National elections and State elections in all but five states will be held today. Students who are registered can vote at any time between 6 A. M, and 4.30 P. M. Those registered in Ward 8, Precinct 2, will vote in the booth in Quincy square, those registered in Ward 8, Precinct 3, in the Riverside school house on Putnam avenue, and those registered in Ward 9, Precinct 1, in the police station building near Brattle square.

Among the Candidates for election in the district in which the Harvard buildings are situated, are five graduates of the University. They are L. A. Frothingham '93, Republican candidate for lieutenant-governor; Thorndike Spalding '95, Republican candidate for State senator from the second Middlesex district, which includes the College and neighborhood; and the following candidates for State representative from the Harvard square district of whom a choice of three is necessary: P. R. Ammidon '05, Democrat; S. D. Elmore '93, and R. A. Wood '03, both Republican. All of the candidates mentioned above were graduated from the Law School, as was H. N. Stearns, another Republican candidate for representative.