Designs for Class Day Tickets

Seniors are requested to submit before March 1 designs for the tickets named below. The ticket designs should be drawn in black India ink on white paper and should be 4 1-2x7 1-2 inches in size. Drawings should be very distinct and cover the entire space so as to reduce well. Every design should contain the word "Harvard," and the numeral "1907" should be large and prominent. The following lettering must also appear on acceptable designs:

1. Yard tickets--"Class Day, 1907. Admit one to the Yard, 2-11 P. M., June 21."

2. Stadium tickets--"Class Day, 1907. Admit one to the Stadium at 4 P. M., June 21."

3. Memorial tickets--"Class Day, 1907. Admit one to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, 8-11 P. M., June 21."

4. Sanders Theatre Programs--"Program of the Class Day Exercises in Sanders Theatre, June 21, 1907." This design must be 6x9 1-2 inches in size.

The above designs should be sent to W. D. Dexter, Jr., Holworthy 2.

A design is also requested for the Senior Dance Program: "Harvard (University), Senior Spread, Class of 1907, June 20." This design should be 4 1-2x 7 1-2 inches, either a wash drawing or a pen sketch and should be sent to J. H. Ijams, Holworthy 5.

Anyone wishing to vary any of the above lettering should communicate with the persons to whom they are to send their designs. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.