Additional Courses for 1908-9

The following courses of instruction have been added to the courses already announced for 1908-09:

German L. hf. German Correspondence. Half-course. Twice a week throughout, the year. Mr. Grossmann.

The course is open to students who have taken German H, or who otherwise satisfy the instructor that they are properly qualified. It is one of the new courses in correspondence offered by this Graduate School of Business Administration in connection with the Departments of Modern Languages.

*Zoology 7a 1hf. Anatomy. Development and Classification of Insects. Lectures and laboratory work. Half-course (first half-year). Mon., Wed., Fri., at 11. Professor W. H. Wheeler.

Course 7a is open only to students who have taken Course 1and 2 and Botany 1.

*Zoology 7b 2hf. Habits and Distribution of Insects. Lectures, laboratory and field work. Half-course (second half-year) Mon., Wed., Fri., at 11. Professor W. H. Wheeler.

Course 7b is open only to students who have been taken Course 7a.

Zoology 20f. Research in Economic Entomology. Professor W. M. Wheeler.

The foregoing courses in Entomology are designed to afford the necessary preparation in this subject for students who are looking forward to any of the following pursuits: Forestry, Horticulture, and Medicine. Courses 7a and 7b are also essential to advanced work in the morphology, physiology, taxonomy and ethnology of insects. During April, May, and June, field work will be substituted for much of the laboratory work in Course 7b.