Second Hockey Team Lost to Crescent

The Crescent Hockey Club of Boston defeated the University second team by the score of 3 to 1, in the Stadium Saturday in a game marked by brilliant flashes of individual playing and poorly developed team-work. In the first half the second team was slightly outplayed by its opponents and was unable to stop the rushes, of Clifford and Ford. The second team forwards played together with more consistency in the second half, allowing only one goal.

The game started with ragged playing on both sides, the puck staying for the most part in Harvard territory: The first goal was scored by Sheraton from a fast shot from the side of the rink. Davenport made the next goal after carrying the puck from his position at coverpoint. Seamans made Harvard's only score just before the end of the period from a scrimmage in front of the goal. In the second half the play was more even, Ford shooting the only goal after the puck had been carried the length of the rink by the Crescent forwards.

The summary: HARVARD SECOND.  CRESCENT H. C. Fraser-Campbell, l.e.  r.e., Davis Dole, l.c.  r.c., Clifford Dick, r.c.  l.c., K. J. Sheraton, Telford Seamans, r.e.  l.e., Ford Foster, c.p.  c.p., Davenport Smith, p.  p., Skelton Wolf, g.  g., Davis

Score--Crescent H. C. 3; Harvard second, 1. Goals--Sheraton, Davenport, Seamans, Ford. Referee-M. D. Robinson '09. Timekeeper--D. L. Sheraton. Time--15-minute halves.