YALE RELAY RACE CANCELLED

University Team to Run Cornell at B. A. A. Meet.--List of Events.

The relay race between Harvard and Yale which was to have been one of the events at the B. A. A. meet in Mechanics Hall, Boston, on Saturday, February 6, has been cancelled. A race has been arranged between the University relay team and Cornell, in which each man will run three laps, or 390 yards. Entries for the meet must be made by Saturday to Mr. G. B. Billings, chairman of the B. A. A. athletic committee.

Relay races have been scheduled also between the Harvard and Yale Freshmen; the Harvard class teams; the Boston Athletic Association, New York Athletic Club, and Irish-American Athletic Club; and various other colleges.

The events will be as follows: five-mile run, scratch; 40-yard dash, scratch; putting 12-pound shot, scratch; 40-yard dash, 9-foot limit; 600-yard dash, 30-yard limit; 45-yard high hurdle race, 3 flights, 3 ft. 6 in high, 9-foot limit; 1000-yard run 50-yard limit; one-mile run, 60-yard limit; putting 16-pound shot, 6-foot limit; high-jump, 6 inch limit. Competitors must show that they have put the 16-pound shot 38 ft., and high-jumped 5 ft. 3 in. in competition, in order to qualify for these events.