Opening of New Dental Building

The President and fellows of Harvard College and the Faculty of Medicine have announced that the new building of the Dental School on Longwood avenue, Boston, will be formally dedicated tomorrow and Wednesday.

From 9 to 1 o'clock tomorrow the new building will be open for public inspection. In the afternoon the Officers of Instruction and Government of Harvard College will receive a number of invited guests at tea from 2 to 5 o'clock, and in the evening between 7 and 9 o'clock the same committee will receive all men registered in the University.

On Wednesday from 9 to 1 o'clock the building will again be open to the public for inspection. In the afternoon at 2.15 the President and Fellows, Overseers, Faculties and the Officers will meet the delegates from other institutions and other invited guests in Memorial Hall whence they will be escorted to Sanders Theatre, where the formal dedicatory exercises will be held. Academic dress will be worn. Among the speakers at these exercises will be President Eliot, President Lowell and Dr. G. V. I. Brown of the University of lowa. The Alumni Chorus will be present and render three pieces during the ceremonies.

In the evening the Administrative Board of the Dental School will tender a banquet at the Hotel Somerset to over 200 invited guests. President Eliot will be the principal speaker of the evening.