Freshman Class Dinner Tonight

The 1912 Freshman class dinner will be held this evening at 7 o'clock at the American House, Hanover street, Boston. C. Howell will preside and call for the following toasts: "The Class," G. D. Balch; "Athletics,' R. Fisher. The two new class songs by T. S. Ross and F.L. Allen will be sung and the designs of a. D. Brigham and H. B. Willis will be used to decorate the dinner cards.

About 250 tickets have been sold. A bond of $300 has been filed with the hotel management and will be forfeited articles to the amount of $30 are broken. If this amount does not exceed the specified sum, a rebate of $1 will be refunded to the purchaser of each ticket. Any one who has not yet procured a ticket may get one today at the Rendezvous. Evening dress will not be worn. A list of the seating arrangements is posted at the Rendezvous.

The ushers who did not attend the meeting yesterday will meet today i Claverly 45 at 1.30 to complete arrangements. The committee in charge of the dinner is composed of the following men. R. Clifford, chairman, E. C. Browne, w. C. Codman, P. C. Cummin, N. C. Dewey, H. Holt, F. D. Huntington, a. Richard.