Communication

Aid Asked for Medical School in China.

[We invite all men in the University to submi communications on subjects of timely interest The CRIMSON is not, however, responsible for the sentiments expressed in such communications as may be printed.]

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:-

As a member of the University who has some regard for the impressions of Harvard manners that the visiting professors shall receive, I wish to call the attention of those of your readers who take the courses given by Professor Kuehnemann to certain decided manifestations of discourtesy on the part of a few of the members of these courses.

Late arrivals, early departures, and audible whispering have more than once been carried to such a point that the lecturer has been noticeably disturbed, and once or twice has had to stop altogether.

While it is assumed that these breaches of good manners are entirely thoughtless, they must none the less create a very bad impression in the minds not only of the lecturer, but of the guests who are admitted to some of the courses. It is greatly to be hoped that merely calling the attention of the students to these disturbances will cause them to cease. R. F. GARDINER '07.