JUNIORS WON LACROSSE TITLE

By Defeating Freshmen, 8 to 0, in Final Interclass Game Yesterday.

The Junior lacrosse team defeated the Freshmen for the interclass championship yesterday afternoon by the score of 8 to 0. The greater experience and superior stick work of the Juniors, combined with the poor defence of the Freshmen won the game for the former.

For the first few minutes the teams played evenly, then R. P. Smith scored and the Freshmen began to weaken. They played a hard game throughout the first half which ended with the score standing 3 to 0. In the second half the Freshmen weakened still more and were unable to take advantage of their opportunities.

As a result of yesterday's game the Juniors were awarded their class lacrosse numerals, and each member of the team received a cup.

The summary: 1910.  1912. Jones, g.  g., Arnold Leavitt, p.  i.h., Blackett Cummings, c.p.  o.h., Power Downer, 1d.  1a., Rice Hickey, 2d.  2a., Nichols Parsons, 3d.  3a., Bernard Alexander, e.  e., Roberts Farwell, 3a.  3d., Johnson Judd, 2a.  2d., Durfee R. P. Smith, 1a.  1d., Gustafson Sampson, o.h.  c.p., Kingman Shaw, i.h.  p., Parker

Goals--R. P. Smith 4, Alexander 2, Shaw 2. Referee-Cochrane. Umpires--Nash. S. Smith. Timers--Sheip, Bailey. Time--35-minute halves.