Goodale in University Shell

A slight change was made necessary in the order of the University crew yesterday on account of the temporary absence of Strong at 6. Stratton took Strong's place, Lincoln going in at 4. Strong will be back in the boat today. Goodale, who was unable to report with the squad at the beginning of the fall season last Wednesday on account of a slight sickness, went out in a single yesterday. Today he will be put in the University crew at 4, where he will remain for a short while to get accustomed to the body swing and general deportment of the eight, and later will replace Newton at stroke.

As Lincoln was taken out of the second boat yesterday to fill in at 4 in the University eight, changes followed in the orders of the second and third crews. Parker, who has been rowing 4 in the second crew took Lincoln's seat at 6, Sullivan moving down from 2 to 4, and Eager going in at 2. Hoar, 4 in the third boat, took Warren's place at 3. Warren has been suffering from rheumatism and was unable to row today. Chadwick took Hoar's place at 4 in the third eight.