SQUAD WENT TO NEW HAVEN

Yesterday for Secret Practice on Yale Field.--Very Light Work Today.

Farmington, Conn., Nov. 17, 1910.--This morning at 10 o'clock the entire squad, accompanied by Coaches Haughton and Blagden, took a special car to New Haven. At 11.45 o'clock the squad reached New Haven and went directly to the Yale Dining Hall for lunch. Coaches Leary and Cutting joined the squad at lunch and accompanied it to Yale Field this afternoon. Secret practice was held for an hour. The three elevens ran through signals and much attention was given to kicking. Corbett, Felton, Minot and Tryon punted, the ends running down under the kicks. The backs took turns in catching the punts. Lewis, Potter and Wigglesworth spent a long time practicing drop-kicks. In the signal practice, attention was given to team work, there being no individual coaching. Following this the Yale team held open practice. At 4 o'clock the squad and coaches returned to Farmington by special car, arriving at the Elm Tree Inn for dinner.

T. Frothingham, P. Withington '09, R. W. P. Brown '98, and W. H. MacKinnon, of the Athletic Office, arrived from Boston, and after dinner Brown gave the team a blackboard talk. All the members of the squad except T. Frothingham, are in excellent condition. Frothingham will not start the game, but may be used for special plays. Tomorrow's work will consist of a long walk in the morning and light signal practice in the afternoon.