1913 HOCKEY WITH ST. MARK'S

Game to be Played at Southboro This Afternoon if Weather Permits.

The Freshman hockey team will play the second game of its schedule this afternoon with St. Mark's School at Southboro, weather permitting. This game was scheduled for last Saturday but had to be cancelled on account of unfavorable weather conditions. This leaves only three games before that with Yale on February 12. As the progress of the team has been slow, much improvement will have to be made within the next few days.

So far the team has played but two games: a practice one with the Noble and Greenough School, which the Freshmen won by the score of 2 to 1, and a regular game with the Rindge Manual Training School, in which the Freshmen were defeated 3 to 1. Although practice has been held as often as ice has permitted, the players in general, and especially the forwards, have shown little improvement. There is a tendency towards individual work and the shooting has been very inaccurate and weak. The poor condition of the team is due to the lack of organized coaching.

The line-up this afternoon will be as follows: FRESHMEN.  ST. MARK'S. Francis, l.e.  r.e., Belmont Locke, l.c.  r.c., Stevens Rushmore, r.e.  l.c., Bundy Palmer, r.e.  l.e., Cunningham Booth, c.p.  c.p., Morgan Graustein, p.  p., Iselin Gardner, g.  g., Swift