COUNT APPONYL ON "PEACE"

Celebrated Authority on European Government to Lecture at 4.30.

Count Albert Apponyl, of Hungary, will deliver a lecture on "Some Aspects of the Constitutional Growth of Hungary and her Relationship with Austria, with Remarks on the Peace Movement," in Emerson D, this afternoon, at 4.30 o'clock. This lecture is given under the auspices of the International School of Peace, endowed by Mr. Edwin Ginn, of Ginn & Company, and at the head of which is Mr. Edwin D. Mead, author and lecturer. While here Count Apponyl is being entertained by Mr. Ginn.

For the past five years Count Apponyl has been Royal Hungarian Minister of Public Education. Since 1872 he has been a member of the House of Commons of Hungary and from 1902 to 1904 served as Speaker of that House. As a member of the House he has spent almost his whole career in the Opposition.

Count Apponyl is a recognized authority on Hungarian constitutional law and has contributed many articles on that subject to Hungarian, French, German, English, and American magazines. In recent lectures and in interviews for the papers Count Apponyl has advocated the Universal Peace Movement and in nearly all his speeches in this country has tried to arouse sentiment in its favor. Although Count Apponyl will take as his specific topic Hungary and her relationship with Austria, he will confine his address largely to the discussion of universal peace. The lecture will be open only to members of the University.

Count Apponyl will be a guest of the Cosmopolitan Club at tea this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock.