SEATS TO IMPORTANT GAMES

Blanks for Princeton, Dartmouth and Yale Contests Now Available.

Application blanks for all the football games may now be obtained at the Athletic Office, Leavitt & Peirce's, Amee's, Wright & Ditson's, Filene's, Brine's, Rendezvous, Co-operative Society, Boston Athletic Association and various Boston clubs.

There have been two changes made. The circular of information and instruction formerly printed on a separate slip has been attached to the application. This should be carefully read and detached before mailing. The other change is that students who are holders of Harvard Athletic Association tickets will be entitled without charge to one seat at the Dartmouth game. To gain this privilege the holder must make out an application in the usual manner and mark on the lower right-hand edge his H. A. A. ticket number. An applicant for two seats will be allowed the price of one seat ($1.50) by entering his Harvard Athletic ticket number as described above.

Signature Cards Required.

No application will be filled unless the applicant has a signature card on file at the Athletic office. These cards may be secured by Harvard men at the Athletic Association any day between 9 and 5 or by mail, sending a stamped self-addressed envelope. Freshmen and others are requested to attend to this early by calling at the Athletic Association's Office. Signature cards have to be filled but once and are thereafter kept on permanent file.

Applicants must enclose a self-addressed envelope at least 7 by 3 inches in size, stamped with 12 cents postage for the return of tickets by registered mail. A one cent stamp must also be placed on the postal card to secure acknowledgement of application. Applications close at 5 P. M. on Wednesday, October 16th, for the Princeton game, on Thursday, October 31st, for the Dartmouth game and on Tuesday, November 5th, for the Yale game.