Wilson Club Meeting Yesterday

Plans for an Active Campaign.

The first meeting of the Harvard Woodrow Wilson Club was held yesterday in Brooks House. About one hundred and twenty-five men attended. The meeting was presided over by President M. M. McDermott 3L. The following officers were elected in place of those who graduated last June: vice-presidents, L. D. Jennings 2L. and D. E. Dunbar '13; secretary, T. A. Lee 3L. and treasurer, F. E. Richter '13.

The Club is a member of the Woodrow Wilson College Men's League, which has Massachusetts headquarters at the Hotel Lenox, and will work in conjunction with the State Organization at rallies and at the polls. Its chief duties will be to send men out to organize and start active campaigning in other Massachusetts colleges. Harvard men are wanted to speak at Wilson rallies and volunteers are asked to form a competent quartet to sing at political meetings in suburbs of Boston.

All men desiring to enroll and to participate as speakers in the campaign should see F. E. Richter, Hollis 24, or L. D. Jennings, 336 Harvard street.