Meeting in Hartford November 22

The New England Federation of Harvard Clubs will hold its annual meeting this year at Hartford, Conn., on November 22, the day before the Yale game. Particular importance is attached to the circumstance that the meeting is in Connecticut. It is hoped that by holding the meeting in that state, ties already made may be strengthened and new connections made. As a first step in that direction, arrangements have been made to have a number of Harvard professors speak at secondary schools of the state on the morning of the meeting. The program further includes a luncheon given by the Connecticut Club at which President Lowell and other prominent men will speak, and also the annual business meeting to be held in the afternoon. Dr. Homer Gago '82, of Worcester is now President of the Federation and Professor F. C. Babbitt '90, of Trinity is President of the Connecticut club. The particular importance of the meeting, and its proximity in point of time and distance to the Yale game insure a large attendance. Special trains for delegates will leave Boston and probably Portland, Me.