KING'S CHAPEL LECTURES

First to be Given in Boston Today by Professor C. H. Moore.

The King's Chapel lectures, maintained by the Lowell Institute under the auspices of the Divinity School will be given this year, as in the past, at King's Chapel, Boston, on Monday afternoons at 2.30 o'clock. The first five lectures will be given by Professor C. H. Moore '89 on "The Quest of Salvation in the Greek and Roman World" as follows: January 6, "Orphism, Pythagoreanism, and the Greek Mysteries"; January 13, "Religious Philosophy"; January 20, "The Mysteries of Isis, Mithras, and the Great Mother;" January 27, "Christianity"; February 3, "The Relation of Christianity to its Environment."

The five remaining lectures will be given by Professor G. F. Moore h.'06 on "Chapters in the History of Mohammedanism" as follows: February 10, "The Theology of the Koran"; February 17, "Controversies about Faith and Free Will"; February 24, "Ascetism and Mysticism"; March 3, "The Great Schism, Moslem Gnosticism"; March 10, "Modern Movements, including Babism and Behaism." The admission to these lectures will be free and no tickets are required.