‘A Big Win’: Harvard Expands Kosher Options in Undergraduate Dining Halls

Top Republicans Ask Harvard to Detail Plans for Handling Campus Protests in New Semester

Harvard’s Graduate Union Installs Third New President in Less Than 1 Year

Harvard Settles With Applied Physics Professor Who Sued Over Tenure Denial

Longtime Harvard Social Studies Director Anya Bassett Remembered As ‘Greatest Mentor’

STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICERS

L. H. MILLS '14 ELECTED PRESIDENT.--VOTED THAT REGISTER BE INCORPORATED.

At the meeting of the Student Council held last evening the following officers were elected for the coming year: President, L. H. Mills '14, of Portland, Oregon; vice-president, S. P. Clark '14, of Chestnut Hill, Pa.; secretary-treasurer, G. F. Plimpton '14 of Buffalo, N. Y. The officers are ex-officio members of the Executive Committee, the additional four members of which were elected from the two upper classes as follows: W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, of Newburyport; L. Saltonstall '14, of Chestnut Hill, W. H. Trumbull, Jr., '15 of Salem; and J. C. Talbot '15, of Milton.

The business transacted was as follows: Voted that the amendment to include the hockey captain as the fifth major sport captain in Council be laid on the table for three weeks; voted that the Register be incorporated in order to do away with the individual liability of its managers; voted that interest bearing notes payable in two years amounting to $1,000 be sanctioned to cover the debt of last year, these notes to be sold preferably to graduates; motion to make the tennis "H" awarded to the intercollegiate singles' champion retroactive was voted down by the Council; voted to postpone until a later meeting discussion of the admission of the presidents of the Debating Council and the Musical Review to membership in the Student Council.