‘A Big Win’: Harvard Expands Kosher Options in Undergraduate Dining Halls

Top Republicans Ask Harvard to Detail Plans for Handling Campus Protests in New Semester

Harvard’s Graduate Union Installs Third New President in Less Than 1 Year

Harvard Settles With Applied Physics Professor Who Sued Over Tenure Denial

Longtime Harvard Social Studies Director Anya Bassett Remembered As ‘Greatest Mentor’

INACCURATE PASSING A FAULT

RAGGED PLAYING CHARACTERIZED YESTERDAY'S HOCKEY PRACTICE.

Teams A and B alternated in scrimmaging with the substitutes in hockey practice yesterday afternoon. Team A first lined up against Team E and scored 2 points against 0 for the latter. In the scrimmage with Team F which followed, neither team scored. Team B then defeated Team D by the score of 3 to 0 and followed this by a 0 to 0 draw with Team C.

The work of the first team was somewhat ragged, being marred chiefly by inaccurate passing. Phillips and Claflin played well individually but were unable to develop any team-play with the other members of the squad. As it is still early in the season this condition is to be expected and will undoubtedly be remedied later. Coach Winsor devoted the major part of his time to instructing the forwards to charge together. The first two teams lined up as follows: TEAM A.  TEAM B Carnochan, g.  g., Washburn Brown, p.  p., Cunningham Clafin, c.p.  c.p., Doty Smart, r.w.  l.w., S. P. Clark Wanamaker, r.c.  l.c., Saltonstali Phillips, l.c.  r.c., Adams Hopkins, l.w.  r.w., J. C. Devereux