Max Pauer's Recital Monday.

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Allow me to follow up the excellent article apropos of Max Pauer's coming recital which appeared in Wednesday's CRIMSON by laying stress on a significant aspect of this event. The tickets for this recital to be given next Monday afternoon in the New Lecture Hall at 4.15 o'clock are at the phenomenally low rate of twenty-five and fifty cents, for the simple reason that Mr. Pauer is glad to have the honor of playing specially to Harvard students and wishes to pay this compliment to the active musical life in our midst. Harvard is now so universally recognized as an important musical centre that many distinguished visiting artists are willing to play and to sing for us at merely nominal rates provided that they meet with an enthusiastic response on the part of the students themselves. We hope, therefore, that a large part of the student body will take advantage of this unusual opportunity to hear a great virtuoso in a very interesting program which will be announced next Monday for if this recital is appreciated it will be but the first of a series of similar events which can be arranged. W. R. SPALDING.