SENIORS, SO FAR, SO GOOD!

But Only One-Fourth of 1913 Has Subscribed to the Class Fund.

By W. M. E. whitelock.

Up to the present time, those members of the class of 1913 who have sent in their pledges to the fund have responded most generously; $5,718.00 has already been pledged. As this is from only a trifle over one-quarter of the class, it would seem as though we should have a gratifyingly large class fund, provided the remainder give as willingly. The class of 1912 raised only $15,190.00; yet this was much larger than the fund which 1911 promised.

But, though this showing is so favorable as far as it goes, it can be seen from the above statement that the great majority of the class have not as yet even sent in their pledges. While some may not feel able to pay just yet the first of the five installments which is due before June 1, everyone who has not already done so should make a point of sending in his pledge at once. Those who have lost the cards may obtain others on application to the Treasurer, either in person or in writing. And those who can pay all or a portion of their pledges at this time, will confer a great favor on the class by so doing, as a great deal of money is necessary for the expenses of Class Day. In any event, however, it is essential that pledges from the entire class be received as soon as possible.

The Treasurer is to be found at 7 Holworthy Hall from 11 to 12 o'clock daily.