William Penrose Hallowell, Jr., '15, of Minneapolis, Minn., died suddenly in his room in Hampden Hall yesterday afternoon. He had been troubled with insomnia and it is believed that he took an overdose of sleeping powders. He was found dead at 5 o'clock by M. M. Mitchell '15, of Winchester, who was a great friend of Hallowell's and had arranged to dine with the latter last evening. Hallowell was a graduate of Middlesex School. He was interested in track athletics, and last year was a member of the Freshman track squad.
William Penrose Hallowell, Jr., '15.
From Our Advertisers
This article has been written in collaboration with the team at Church Hill Classics who provide diploma frames, certificate frames and varied other gifts for graduation.
Nine teenagers embark on a three-week service trip in the Alaskan backcountry.
Harvard has had the pleasure to partner with the French Cultural Center numerous times over the last 70 years.
Take a look at one of the nation's only remaining collegiate in-house printing presses.