LACROSSE MEETING MONDAY

Outline of Work for Freshman and University Candidates.

There will be a meeting of all men interested in lacrosse in Sever 11 Monday evening at 7.30 o'clock. Both University and Freshman candidates are expected to be present. One of the objects is to get out as many new men as possible, and show them some of the advantages lacrosse offers to men who, on account of afternoon work, are unable to go out for other teams. It is mainly to accommodate these men that practice begins at 4.30 o'clock in the afternoon. The records of the teams during the last ten years speak for themselves and there is no reason why more men should not take up the sport.

There will be four interesting speakers: C. E. Marsters, a former president of the Intercollegiate Lacrosse League; F. C. Alexander '10, captain of the 1910 team; P. C. Nash '11, captain of the 1911 team; and P. Gustafson '12, captain of the team last year.

Meeting of Graduates,

Immediately after this meeting there will be a meeting of graduates and others who have played lacrosse, in the Committee Room of the Union for the purpose of organizing a Boston Lacrosse Club. Steps have already been taken to assure the club a good season this spring. Several games have been arranged and others are being considered. Another object will be to give additional practice to the University squad.