"PANAMANIA," PUDDING PLAY

SCHEDULE AND AUTHORS OF HASTY PUDDING'S ANNUAL PRODUCTION.

"Panamania" is the name of the play which the Hasty Pudding Club will give this year as its annual production, the first performance to be held at the Club Theatre, Monday, March 31, at 8.15 o'clock. This will be undergraduates' night, the price of admission being one dollar.

"Panamania" is a musical comedy. The book and lyrics are by P. M. Hollister '13 and J. K. Hodges '14; the music by F. R. Hancock '13, T. M. Spelman '13, and V. Freedley '14. The plot of the play has been skilfully developed by the authors, and the threads of the plot are neatly woven into a closely knit and interesting story. The music promises to be merry and lilting, well suited to the words. The production is being coached by Mr. E. B. Sanger, who has had charge of the Pudding plays for several years.

After the undergraduates' performance on March 31, the production will be given as follows: Tuesday, April 1, first public performance, at the Club Theatre; Friday, April 4, in Jordan Hall, Boston; Saturday, April 5, in Jordan Hall, Boston. The regular prices, except for undergraduate night, will be $2.50. Each performance will begin at 8.15 o'clock.