S. J. Hume to Coach "Bury Fair"

S. J. Hume 1G. has been engaged by the Delta Upsilon Society to coach the Elizabethan comedy which will be presented in March. He is well known through his work in the Dramatic Club and the "47 Workshop," and his thorough acquaintance with dramatic technique in all departments gives promise that he will make the revival of "Bury Fair" a success.

The play which has been selected for revival is an eighteenth century comedy by Thomas Shadwell. It is an arraignment of the foppery of the age which it represents and is full of funny characters and humorous situations perfectly intelligible to the present-day audience.

Careful attention will be given to all the essential details, such as costumes, scenery, and lighting effects. The scenery is being painted by G. Hale '15, and the costumes will be designed under his supervision.

Four performances of the comedy have been arranged, two for Cambridge, in Brattle Hall, Monday and Tuesday, March 21 and 22; Boston, Jordan Hall, Wednesday, March 23; and Jamaica Plain, Eliot Hall, Thursday, March 24. There will be dancing after the performance in Brattle Hall on March 22, and in Eliot Hall on March 24.