Many Books Published by Faculty

The following are the most recent publications by members of the Faculty: "New Linguistic Families in California," for the American Anthropologist, Vol. XV, by Assistant Professor Roland B. Dixon and A. L. Kroeber; "Some Aspects of North American Archaeology," for the American Anthropologist, Vol. XV, by Assistant Professor Roland B. Dixon; 'The New Fra Angelico" for Bulletin of Boston Museum of Art, by C. R. Post; "Land and Sea Breezes," for Monthly Weather Review, Vol. 42, by R. DeC. Ward; "Water and Life," for Journal of New England Water Works Association, by L. J. Henderson; "The Swelling of Colloids and Hydrogen Ion Concentration," for the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, by L. J. Henderson, W. W. Palmer, and L. H. Newburgh; "Review of Clara H. Collitz,--Selections from German Literature," for Bulletin of the New England Modern Language Association, Vol. IV, by F. W. C. Lieder: "Theodore Fontane als Maerker," for Teitschrift fuer den deutschen Unterricht, Vol. 28; "Review of Professor Eugen Kuhnemann's book, Von Weltreich des deutschen Geistes Reden und Aufsatze, Munchen, 1914," for Frankfurter. Zeitung, Number 133, by F. Schoenemann; "Zur Literatur geschichte der Mark Brandenburg," for Modern Philology, Vol. XI, by F. Schoenemann; "The Ideal Obstretic Out-Patient Clinic," for The American Journal of Obstretic of Women and Children, Vol. LXIX, by F. S. Newell; "Translation of La America del Sud," by G. Rivera; "The Story of Dante's Gianni Schicchi and Regnard's Legataire Universel," for Publications of the Modern Language Association, by R. Altrocchi; and "The Teacher of Public Speaking," for The Public Speaking Review, Vol. 4, by I. L. Winter.