FIVE GRADUATES ON LAW REVIEW

Seven Men of Other Colleges Elected to Advisory Board.

Five graduates of Harvard are among the twelve men elected to the editorial board of the Harvard Law Review. The choices are assessed on Law School work done and to thirty-one "A" men in the second-year class only twelve were chosen to the board. The third-year men elected are E. C. Ballie of Minneapolis, University of Minnesota; Henry E. McElwain, Jr., of Holyoke, Dartmouth, and Thomas B. Price of Charleston, W. Va., Johns Hopkins.

Those elected from the second-year class are: Leonard D. Atkins of Easton, Md., graduate Trinity College; Frederick W. Brown of Pasadena, Cal., graduate of Occidental College; Richard C. Evarts '13 of Cambridge, Gerard C. Henderson '12 of Monadnock, N. H., Alexander Iselin Henderson '13 of New York City, Calvert Magruder of Annapolis, Md., graduate of St. John's College, Md., James Angell McLaughlin of Chicago, graduate of the University of Michigan, L. W. McKernan '13 of Jackson, Mich., John E. Rodney, Jr., of Rock Hill, S. C., graduate of University of Virginia, Eliot D. Smith '12 of Chicago, and Vanderbilt Webb of Shelburne, Vt., graduate of Yale.

In the second-year class, Gerard Henderson '12 had the highest standing. John B. Dempsey of Cleveland, graduate of Yale, 1911, declined an election because of ill-health.