FINALS REACHED IN SINGLES

Kelleher to Oppose Wightman for Title.--Drawings in Doubles.

H. G. M. Kelleher '18 will play G. W. Wightman 3L. this afternoon on the championship court on Holmes Field at 3.30 o'clock for the championship of the University in singles. Yesterday in the semi-final round H. G. M. Kelleher '18 defeated W. W. Mansfield '15, 7-5, 6-4. 7-5 and G. W. Wightman 3L. eliminated E. C. Wilson by defeating him 6-1, 6-1, 6-4. Brilliant play marked each of these contests, and the match today promises to be close and well contested.

Play in the tournament for the doubles championship is rapidly aproaching the semi-final round. Yesterday's results were as follows: W. Hugus 2L. and W. J. Badger 2L. defeated A. F. Doty '16 and H. Wainwright '15, 6-2, 7-5; A. S. Peabody '16 and H. D. Holmes '16 defeated W. Franzen Occ. and R. H. Franzen '17, 6-3, 6-2; and J. Wooldredge '16 and R. Z. Crane '17 defeated W. L. Mann 3L and F. Clark 3L., 6-2, 6-2.

Drawings for play today are as follows:

On Jarvis Field at 2 o'clock: E. C. Wilson '16 and J. P. Beal vs. J. V. H. Carver, Jr., 1G.S. and E. C. Carver 1G.S.

On Jarvis Field at 3.30 o'clock: A. S. Peabody '16 and H. D. Holmes '16 vs. J. H. Richards '15 and D. C. Josephs '15.

Players are reminded that they must appear within fifteen minutes of the appointed time or lose the match by default.