PARADE TO SWEEP TO FIELD

ALL CLASSES TO FORM UNDER MARSHALS IN YARD AT 3 O'CLOCK.

This afternoon there will be a parade to the Stadium, accompanied by Kanrich's band, to witness the last practice before the University eleven leaves for New Haven. The parade will form in the Yard at 3 o'clock as follows: Graduates will gather in front of University Hall, Seniors at Weld, Juniors at Grays, Sophomores at Matthews and Freshmen at Massachusetts. The following men will act as class marshals: Seniors--F. W. Capper, R. R. Ayres, W. H. Claflin, Jr., N. L. Tibbetts; Junior--R. N. Williams 2d, C. F. Farrington, S. M. Felton, Jr., K. Bromley; Sophomore--R. Harte, O. G. Kirkpatrick, R. R. Brown, J. E. P. Morgan; Freshman--Murray Taylor, A. Putnam, H. Quimby, G. Gwathmey.

It is hoped that all members of the University and particularly those in the cheering section will march in this parade and take advantage of this opportunity of showing their loyalty to the team. The parade will go around the Yard, passing through the Johnson Gate onto Boylston street and so to the Stadium where the members of the team and coaches will be cheered before the eleven comes onto the field. The parade will start from the Yard promptly at 3.30 o'clock.