REGULATIONS FOR 1915 ELECTIONS

All Seniors Should Consult Provisional Lists Now Posted.

By K. Apollonio

The provisional lists of Seniors eligible to vote in the class elections to be held on Wednesday, December 9 and Tuesday, December 15, are now posted in the Union, Phillips Brooks House, Thayer Common Room and south entry of University. It is up to every man who is interested to see that he is on that list, and if there are any omissions or corrections they should be referred to the Nominating Committee at once, 12 Stoughton Hall. According to the class constitution, no changes can be made after Monday, December 7, 1914.

The following is taken from the class constitution:

"All men who are candidates for the degrees of A.B. or S.B. in 1915; all men who have received or will receive their degrees as of the class of 1915; and all fourth-year special students are eligible to vote. But no man who has voted in any previous Class Day election is eligible to vote. In addition, men now in the University not included under any of these qualifications who entered with the class of 1915 and who are not officially registered with the class of 1915 may on petition vote. Any man whose name appears on the provisional list who desires to affiliate with some other class than 1915 will avoid complications by notifying the committee, otherwise such men will not be eligible to vote at any future Class Day elections."