HARVARD, PLAYERS COMPARED

Statistics Show Experience and Other Qualifications of Individuals on University Squad

The following are the statistics of the players on the University football squad:

H. M. Atkinson '15, of Atlanta, Ga., substitute centre, prepared at Groton. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 6 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

J. L. Bigelow '16, of Ann Arbor, Mich., substitute tackle, prepared at Hoosac School. He has been on the University squad for two years, and is 22 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

F. J. Bradlee '15, of Boston, halfback, prepared at St. Mark's School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

C. E. Brickley '15, of Everett, captain, fullback, prepared at Exeter. He captained his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs 192 pounds.

C. A. Coolidge, Jr., of Boston, substitute end, prepared at Groton. He has been on the University squad for one year, and is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 161 pounds.

T. J. Coolidge '15, end, prepared at St. Mark's School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

J. F. Conway '15, of Rockland, substitute guard, prepared at Rockland High. He has been on the University squad for one year, and is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 186 pounds.

L. Curtis '16, of Boston, substitute end, prepared at Groton. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

R. C. Curtis '16, of Boston, substitute tackle, prepared at Groton School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 171 pounds.

J. L. Elken '15, of Mayville, N. D., substitute tackle, prepared at Mayville High School. He has been on the University squad for two years. He is 21 years old, feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

C. C. Felton '16, of Haverford, Pa., substitute end, has been in the University squad for two years. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 163 pounds.

H. Francke '15, of Cambridge, halfback, prepared at Brown and Nichols. He played on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad one year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 3-4 of an inch tall, and weighs 189 pounds.

D. Greene '16, of Cambridge, substitute end, prepared at Latin School. He has been on the University squad for one year, is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 161 pounds.

H. R. Hardwick '15, of Quincy, right end, prepared at Groton. He played on his Freshman team and has had two years on the University squad. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 171 pounds.

J. C. Harris '17, of Brookline, substitute centre, prepared at Country Day School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 169 pounds.

R. W. Kean '15, of New York, substitute tackle, has been on the University squad for one year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 169 pounds.

R. S. C. King '16, of Brookline, substitute back, has been on the University squad for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 7 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

M. J. Logan '15, of South Boston, quarterback, prepared at Boston Latin. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

E. W. Mahan '16, of Natick, right halfback, prepared at Andover. He captained his Freshman team and has had two years on the University team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 169 pounds.

G. A. McKinlock, Jr., '16, of Lake Forest, Ill., substitute fullback, prepared at St. Mark's School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 24 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

D. P. Morgan '16, of New York, substitute tackle, prepared at Middlesex. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 169 pounds.

J. E. P. Morgan '17, of New York, substitute end, prepared at Middlesex School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 158 pounds.

K. B. G. Parson '16, of Providence, R. I., tackle, prepared at Hope Street High School, and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 2 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

S. B. Pennock '15, of Syracuse, N. Y., guard, prepared at Hackley School. He played on his Freshman team and has had two years on the University squad. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 293 pounds.

W. Rollins '16, of West Roxbury, substitute back, prepared at Roxbury Latin School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 20 years old, 7 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 158 pounds.

D. Sigourney '15, of Boston, substitute tackle, prepared at Noble and Greenough's, and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

H. St.J. Smith '15, of South Portland, Me., substitute end, has been on the University squad for one years. He is 23 years old, 6 feet, 1 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

E. W. Soucy '16, of Forest Hills, end, prepared at Boston Latin School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 171 pounds.

H. L. Sweetser '17, of Brookline, substitute tackle, prepared at Noble and Greenough's. He captained his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

E. G. Swigert '15, of Portland, Ore., substitute quarterback, has been on the University squad for two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 147 pounds.

W. H. Trumbull, Jr. '15, of Salem, acting captain, tackle, prepared at Middlesex School. He played on his Freshman team and has had two years on the University team. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

W. J. Underwood '15, of Belmont, substitute guard, prepared at Brown and Nichols School, and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 177 pounds.

D. J. Wallace '16, of Pasadena, Cal., centre, prepared at the University of Southern California. He has been on the University squad for two years, is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

D. C. Watson '16, of Milton, substitute quarterback, prepared at Milton Academy. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 19 years old, is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 148 pounds.

A. J. Weatherhead '15, of Cleveland, Ohio, substitute end, played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

M. Weston '15, of Cambridge, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School. He has been on the University squad for three years, is 20 years old, 6 feet, 3 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 194 pounds.

W. Whitney '16, of Newton, substitute halfback, prepared at Newton High School. He played on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad for two years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 157 pounds.

H. Willcox '17, of Norfolk, Va., substitute quarterback, prepared at Groton. He played on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

F. B. Withington '15, of Honolulu, Hawall, substitute guard, prepared at Exeter. He played on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad for three years. He is 23 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 184 pounds