PRINCETON ELEVEN IN STADIUM

WITH STRONG LINE-UP, HARVARD ENTERS DECISIVE GAME TODAY AT 2

The University football team will meet the Princeton eleven this afternoon in the Stadium at 2 o'clock. The game will be the most important of the season played in Cambridge.

The opponents come to the Stadium with a team wincing under the sting of last year's defeat that will arouse an unusually determined effort. The contest marks the first clash between major college teams; the first struggle in the fight for the championship of the East.

Harvard's Line-up Strong Today.

The game should prove what real ability Coach Haughton has developed in an eleven in a season replete with injuries. Today Harvard's line-up is stronger than it has been for several weeks.

The University eleven has the stronger backfield but this advantage is offset by the more capable line of the visitors. While Princeton will doubtless output the University, no noticeable gain will be derived from this superiority in view of the greater speed and more efficient work of the University ends.

Drop-kicking may be the dominant factor in the final score, both teams having men of marked ability in this phase of the game. Tibbott should prove dangerous anywhere within the forty-five yard line, and although Mahan is not so capable a man at that distance as he is when within the thirty yard zone, his kicking is accurate and consistent.

The two teams, as announced last night by the respective managements, will line-up as follows: UNIVERSITY.  PRINCETON. T. J. Coolidge, l.e.  r.e., Brown Parson, l.t.  r.t., Ballin Pennock, l.g.  r.g., Trenkmann Bigelow, c.  c., Gennert Weston, r.g.  l.g., Shenk Trumbull, r.t.  l.t., McLean Hardwick, r.e.  l.e., Highley Logan, q.b.  q.b., Ames Bradlee, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Glick Mahan, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Tibbott Francke, f.b.  f.b., Driggs