FRENCH FARCE IN LIMELIGHT

CERCLE FRANCAIS WILL STAGE ANNUAL PLAY TONIGHT AT RADCLIFFE.

The first performance of the twenty-eighth annual production of the Cercle Francais will be given in Agassiz House, Radcliffe, this evening at 8 o'clock. The play to be presented is "Les Petites Godin," a humorous farce in three acts by Ordonneau and Chivot, dealing with the misfortunes of a cork manufacturer, Godin, who has three daughters whom he is very anxious to have successfully married before Fanny Bilbock, an American who has consented to marry him on the understanding that he has no children, finds out the deception. The three suitors for the daughters' hands and the arrival of the Vicomte de l'Estrapade, who is in love with Miss Bilbock, afford many absurd situations and much amusing dialogue. The play has been put on in Paris with much success.

The feminine parts are taken by members of the Cercle Francais of Radcliffe College. The Cercle Francais orchestra under the direction of M. F. Hall '15 will play several selections between the acts. The proceeds from the production are to be given to the French and Belgian Red Cross Societies.

The second performance of "Les Pe- tites Godin" will be given tomorrow evening in Copley Hall, Boston. Tickets for both performances are on sale at Amee's, Herrick's and by C. W. Cheney '15, Grays 17. Undergraduates of the University and Radcliffe may secure seats in the balcony at Agassiz House at 75 cents each. The cast of the play follows:

Godin, a cork manufacturer,  H. Scholle '18Juglar, an ex-adjutant of cuirassiers,  C. G. Paulding '18Rebiffe,  H. W. Salisbury '17Fanny Bilbock,  Miss Margery BrownMadame Malechard,  Miss Nanciebel RodgersCeleste, Godin's daughter,  Miss Doris HalmanJeanne, Celeste's sister,  Miss Marjorie WilliamsCesarine, Jeanne's sister,  Miss Priscilla MayClapote, a maid,  Miss Dorothy MoranVicomte de l'Estrapade,  A. Shortt '17Prosper Malechard,  H. D. Jordan '18Seraphin,  T. Nelson '18Inspector,  B. Snow '15Policeman,  W. W. Sanders '17Passenger,  J. R. Dos Passos '16Official,  G. P. Slade '17Leon,  P. A. Bedard '17Jules,  R. Littell '18Felicien,  C. W. Jenks '15Passenger,  Miss Ruth Babso