CLUBS INVADE MIDDLE WEST

MUSICIANS START TOMORROW ON EXTENDED TOUR DURING RECESS.

The University Musical Clubs will leave from the South Station tomorrow evening at 11.15 o'clock for the Western trip, which will occupy the whole vacation. Fifty-three men, including the clubs, two managers, and a coach, will make the trip, which is planned to include concerts in eight cities, Akron, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, St. Louis, St. Paul, and Syracuse. The clubs will travel in three private cars--two Pullmans and a baggage car--which will be kept together throughout the trip.

Christmas will be spent in Cleveland, and New Year's Day on the road. The last concert will be a dual concert with Michigan in Detroit, on Saturday, January 2. The clubs will get back to Boston on Sunday evening, January 3, at 10.50 o'clock.

The Harvard Clubs and alumni in the various cities to be visited are making extensive preparations for the entertainment of the clubs during their stay in each place. Numerous dances, teas, and other entertainments have been planned which should serve to make the trip one of the most enjoyable ever taken by the clubs.