FOR MEN STAYING IN CAMBRIDGE

Phillips Brooks House Plans Entertainment Christmas Night.

For the benefit of those who will remain in Cambridge during the Christmas recess, the following information concerning the more important buildings is given:

Memorial Hall.--Closed during recess. Members may transfer to Foxcroft Hall.

Foxcroft Hall.--Following are the hours of meals throughout the recess: breakfast, 8 to 9.35 o'clock; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 o'clock; dinner, 5.30 to 6.45 o'clock. On Christmas Day, breakfast will be served as usual, and there will be a special 50-cent dinner from 1 to 2.15 o'clock. There will be no evening meal. The service is a la carte and any member of the University may eat there without paying the usual membership fee.

Appleton Chapel.--Morning services will be discontinued during the recess. There will, however, be the usual Sunday services on December 27 and January 3.

Phillips Brooks House.--Open from 9 to 12 o'clock every morning except on Christmas, January 1, and Sundays. University Teas will be held on the two Fridays during the recess and the annual Phillips Brooks House entertainment will be given on Christmas evening.

Co-operative Society Store.--The Co-operative Store will be closed from December 30 to January 2 for the semi-annual stock-taking.

Hemenway Gymnasium.--The Gymnasium will be open daily from 9 to 6 o'clock except on Sundays and Christmas Day.

Laboratories.--The Boylston and the T. Jefferson Coolidge chemical laboratories and the Jefferson Physical Laboratory will be open at the usual hours except on Christmas, January 1, the afternoons of December 24 and 26, Sundays, to students doing advanced work under the direction of an instructor.

Law School Reading Rooms.--The Langdell Hall Reading Rooms will be open from 9 to 4 o'clock except on Saturdays. When they will close at 1 o'clock, and Sundays and Christmas Day, when they will be closed all day. Austin Hall will be closed.

Libraries.--Massachusetts Hall will be open from 9 to 5 o'clock except on Christmas Day and Sundays. Books may be taken out after 4.30 o'clock, provided they are returned before 9 o'clock the following morning. Randall and Harvard Halls will be open daily at the usual hours except on Christmas Day.

Museums.--The various museums will be open as usual except on Christmas Day.

Pierce Hall.--The building, including the library, will be open daily from 9 to 5 o'clock, except on Christmas Day.

Robinson Hall.--Open daily except Sundays and Christmas Day from 9 until 5 o'clock. The architectural library will be closed. The Saturday hours are 9 to 1 o'clock.

Union.--The Union will be open from 8 o'clock in the morning until 11 o'clock at night. The usual meals will be served, and on Christmas Day a special dinner will be served at noon.

Post Office.--The Cambridge Post Office will be open until 10 o'clock on Christmas Day.