CAMBRIDGE PRIMARIES TODAY

City Officials to be Nominated.--Voters Not Enrolled May Ballot on Any One of Three Tckets.

The annual primary for the nomination of city officials is being held in Cambridge today. The polls will be open from 12 o'clock at noon to 9 o'clock in the evening, and the chief contest will be for the Democratic nomination for mayor. For this nomination there are four candidates: Messrs. Good, Brennan, Montgomery, and O'Connor. The mayoralty nominations of the Citizens' Municipal party and the Progressive party will also be made at today's primary, but the contest among candidates of these two parties has evoked lttle public interest.

Members of the University are reminded that all voters who are not officially enrolled as members of any political party (that is, who did not vote at the state primaries last September) are entitled today to vote any one of the three primary tickets, Democratic, Citizins' Municipal, or Progressive. Thus this is a matter of particular interest to Republican voters, a great many of whom will have a free choice among the three municipal tickets today.