HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

WORLD RECORD BREAKERS MEET

UNIVERSITY RELAY TEAM MEETS B. A. A. FOUR TODAY FOR THE THIRD TIME.

This afternoon at 2.30 o'clock the University short distance relay team will meet the B. A. A. team in the last race of the season. The race, which is to be held in the Mechanics Building, is the feature attraction of the school boy meet, and will be the first event of the day because the B. A. A. team must catch a train for New York.

The University will be represented by R. Tower '15, F. W. Capper '15, W. J. Bingham '16, and W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, captain, running in the order named. This is the same quartet that defeated the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at Providence last Saturday. With but one exception, R. Tower '15, replacing A. Biddle '16, who is a substitute for this afternoon, the team which runs today is the same as the one which previously defeated the B. A. A. and Cornell. In the latter race the University four set a world's record for the 1560 yards, only to have it bettered by 3-5 of a second by the B. A. A. in a race at the same meet.

The B. A. A. team will be made up of Burns, Meanix, Merrihew, and Halpin. This is the same as the record holding four except that Meanix is running in place of Gram.

That the teams are very evenly matched is shown by the fact that in the two races already held, there has been little difference between them until a B. A. A. man fell. Both teams are stronger than when they set the records February 7. Everything points to the last relay of the season furnishing a spectacular fight for the championship.