MEN ON THE HOCKEY SQUADS

Age Weights, and Experience of the Players Given in Full

The statistics of the University and Yale hockey teams and substitutes likely to compete in the game this evening follow:

Statistics of Harvard Players

W. A. Willetts '14, captain point prepared at St. Paul's School. He was captain of his Freshman team and this is his third year on the University. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

S. P. Clark '14, left wing, prepared at Pomfret School. He played on the University team last year. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

S. T. Hopkins '14, left centre, prepared at Newton High School. He played left wing on his Freshman team and this is his third year on the University squad. He is 21 year old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

M. B. Pillips '15, right centre, prepared at Milton Academy. He was captain of his Freshman team and played on the University team last year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

P. H. Smart '14, right wing; prepared at Newton High School. He played on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad two years. He is 21 years old 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

W. H. Claflin '15, coverpoint, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School. He played on his Freshman team and last year on the University team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 155 pounds.

G. M. Carnochan '14, goal, prepared at St. Paul's School. He played on his Freshman team and was a member of the University squad, last year. He is 21 years old 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.

H. C. Morgan '14, substitute towards prepared at St. Mark's School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 176 pounds.

L. Saltonstall, '14, substitute forward, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, tall and weighs 174 pounds.

L. Curtis '16, substitute forward prepared at Groton School. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.

A. F. Doty '16, substitute point, prepared at St. Paul's School. He is 20 years of, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds.

E. M. Wanamaker '16, substitute forward prepared at Melrose High School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 145 pounds.

W. M. Washburn '15, substitute goal prepared at Cutler's School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Statistics of Yale Players

Captain Heron, left wing prepared at St. Paul's School. He was captain of his Freshman team and had two years experience on the St. Paul's School team. He is 21 years old and weighs 167 pounds.

Ordway left centre, prepared at the Hitchkiss School. He played on the Varsity last year and is 23 years old, and weighs 132 pounds.

Sweeney, right centre, prepared at the Hotchkiss School. He played on his freshman seven two years ago and on the Varsity last year. He is 21 years old, and weighs 165 pounds.

MacDonald, left wing, prepared at St. Paul's School. He played on his freshman seven and on the Varsity last year. He is 21 years old, and weighs 148 pounds.

M. R. Herron, coverpoint, prepared at the Hotchkiss School, and played on his freshman team two years ago and on the Varsity last year. He is 22 years old and weighs 150 pounds.

Driscoll, goal, prepared at the Hill School, and played on his freshman seven last year. He is 21 years old and weighs 170 pounds.

Bangs, substitute left wing, prepared at St. Paul's School and was a Varsity substitute last year. He is 21 years old, and weighs 151 pounds.

Dickey, substitute left centre, prepared at St. Paul's School. He is 19years old and weighs 155 pounds.

Gano, substitute point, prepared at St. Paul's School and was on the varsity squad last year. He is 22 years old, and weighs 175 pounds.

Gore, coverpoint, prepared in Vancouver, British Columbia, and has played three years on the varsity. He is 23 years old and weighs 163 pounds.

Schiller, substitute goal, prepared at St. Paul's School, and was on his freshman seven and on the Varsity squad last year. He is 20 years old and weighs 148 pounds.YALE HOCKEY SQUAD Back row--Left to right--Trainer, Coach Howard, Dickey, Bangs, Herron, Sweeney, Manager Driscoll. Front row.--Gore, Schiller, Captain Heron, Ordway, MacDonald.