FOUR DAYS OF GRACE REMAIN

Senior Delinquents Given Only Until Saturday to Have Pictures Taken and Turn in Lives.

The last day arranged for Seniors to have their pictures taken has passed, and there are still 180 delinquent members who have given absolutely no attention to the post cards and notices. In order to give these men another chance the date has been extended to next Saturday, after which time none can be accepted.

The 50 men who have not indicated which proofs they desired for the Album must do so by Saturday. Otherwise the committee will make the choice.

There are even more overdue lives than photographs. The date for receiving these has also been extended until Saturday, but no blanks can be obtained after that date, nor can any changes or corrections be made. Lives and photographs not in by Saturday will not be in the Album. It rests entirely with the members of the class whether the Album is to be a complete record of 1914's four years in College.

The competition for the book plate will close Saturday. All Seniors who intend to submit drawings must hand them to R. H. Kettell '14, Holworthy 15 before 5 o'clock on that afternoon. 1914 PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE.