NOMINEES FOR UNION OFFICERS

ELECTIONS FOR 1914-15 GOVERNING BOARD WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 8.

At a meeting of the Governing Board of the Union yesterday afternoon nominations for officers and committeemen of the Union for the academic year 1914-15 were made. The election will be held in the Union on Wednesday, April 8. The polls will be open from 8 until 4 o'clock. Additional nominations, if supported by fifty active members, will be received up to 6 o'clock on March 30.

The nominations made yesterday are as follows:

President.-Major Henry Lee Higginson '55, of Boston.

Vice-president.-S. B. Pennock '15, of Syracuse, N. Y.; J. C. Talbot '15, of Milton.

Secretary.-K. Bromley '16, of New York and F. W. Busk '16 of New York.

Governing Board, six to be elected, two of whom must be graduates,-F. C. Gray 2L., of Chestnut Hill, R. B. Wigglesworth 1L., of Milton; L. Saltonstall '14, of Chestnut Hill; R. Stiles uL., of New York; R. R. Ayres '15, of Montclair, N. J.; C. F. Damon '15, of Honolulu, Hawaii; H. A. Murray, Jr., '15, of New York; W. H. Trumbull, Jr., '15, of Salem; S. M. Felton, Jr., '16, of Chicago, Ill.; A. T. Lyman, Jr., '16, of Waltham; D. P. Morgan '16, of New York; H. B. Cabot, Jr., '17, of Brookline, and W. Willcox, Jr., '17, of Norfolk, Va.

Library Committee, seven members to be elected, at least three of whom shall be graduates: - Professor G. H. Chase, Professor C. T. Copeland '82, Professor B. Perry, F. Schenck 3G., of Lenox, D. Kimball '15, of Boston, A. L. Osborne '15, of Auburn, N. Y.; F. S. Allen '16, of Pelham Manor, N. Y., and R. C. Curtis '16, of Boston.