1914 TO BATTLE WITH DOGS

LARGE TIME PROMISED AT SENIOR PARTY WHICH TAKES PLACE IN UNION.

What do you mean you've lost your dog? Seniors who have lost theirs will find them again at the 1914 smoker this evening. It's "hot dog" night and they will all be there and ready to serve at that. The dog catchers have worked night and day for the last two weeks and have succeeded in capturing 500 canines which will be ready for devouring at nine this evening. Particular people who have no taste for the steaming bow wows will be cared for in other ways, so that the evening is not without promise.

In addition to the growlers, a professional entertainer will be present to bark away at the latest songs and tell what he considers to be the funniest stories in the world. He is reputed to have a wonderful sense of humor, so that he should leave nothing to be desired. Seniors will also have an opportunity to purchase the posters which have decorated the Square for the last couple of days because they are to be sold to the highest bidders. Besides their intrinsic value, the posters will afford a means of paying for some of the dogs, which is something.

The third and last attraction of the evening will be Rover himself. He will be securely fastened by a chain so that timorous persons may be assured that there will be no rove in Rover when he sees his former companions consumed. All of this takes place in the Dining Room of the Union tonight at 9 o'clock. The one legitimate opportunity of the year for Seniors to go to the dogs is at hand, so every body be there.